The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers 4-27-2013

canucktican

More and more hockey analysits/reporters starging to openly question AV's personnel decisions.

Valk openly criticizing the decision to go with Edler on the PP over Garrison.

Farhan Lalji questioning the handling of Ballard and Kassian.

Here we are, 1 week from playoffs and no one knows who they will play with or in some cases, what position they will play, if at all. A good coach shoudl be able to identify good pairings and lines by observing the strengths, weaknesses and tendencies of players. It appears after 48 games, AV still has no clue where or how to find chemistry.

Now we hear how great a job he is doing in turning the Sedins into better two-way players. As if we don't have enough tof those already FFS. Scoring has been the rproblem for this team in the last 3 years not defence.

WIth the exception of the CHicago game, they have and continue to look like a team that is confused and out-of-sync.

Unless they seriously elevate their execution and intensity, they will be out early. If so, I hope MG pulls the plug on the AV experiment.

Man these lines suck bad. Not Sestito coming in or Ebbett still in at 4th line center. Roy go 3rd with Higgins and Kassian, Kesler with Burrows and Ray, Sedins with Hansen, then Ebbett out, Lapierre in between Sestito and Weise.

I don't know what AV is thinking with these lines.

3-0 Canucks. Continue fire from 3rd period, getting ready to jump in with momentum to playoffs.

Higgins

Garrison

Kesler

Man these lines suck bad. Not Sestito coming in or Ebbett still in at 4th line center. Roy go 3rd with Higgins and Kassian, Kesler with Burrows and Ray, Sedins with Hansen, then Ebbett out, Lapierre in between Sestito and Weise.

I don't know what AV is thinking with these lines.

3-0 Canucks. Continue fire from 3rd period, getting ready to jump in with momentum to playoffs.

Higgins

Garrison

Kesler

Archived