The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PUMP UP VIDEOS] Keep them all in here...

Bazooka

I did my best with a limited hour or two, and this is the third video I've made so far using Windows movie maker, so yeah I'm missing effects and such but hopefully you like it!

Tips and such from those who are more experienced would be appreciated as well. Or program recommendations.

Amazing video!!! Can anyone tell what music was used for this video?

Word from the editor:

In any fight for something truly worthwhile there is that moment where challenge arises, fear emerges; you are caught off guard and take a big shot against. You fall down, battled, wounded, and a little voice whispers it was a good fight but now it is over, time to pick up the pieces, fix your wounds and cut your losses. But you refuse because there is still an ember burning inside you telling you to not give in, not give up, just push forward, keep pushing forward and break through no matter how strong the resistance. The decision to not break in these moments defines us, it allow us to grow and move closer to our goal if we are willing to sacrifice everything we are for everything we will become.

The Vancouver Canucks, the most scrutinized team in the NHL, have endured more than their fair share of these big shot against moments. Yet they keep getting up and finding a way to push forward. They have been called soft and lacking leadership heart and passion; however a team with these qualities does not continue to get up when knocked down over and over again. And all of that experience buried away combined with burning passion only failure can grow, creates hunger. This is one hungry, desperate, experienced team with elite level talent, who knows the sacrifice it takes to win it all.

Believe this is the year. Believe this is our time. Never lose hope.

BELIEVE!

After a discouraging start to the series I thought we could use a little boost, so I came to the decision with morning while having my coffee to make a montage. Some of the clips have been recycled from previous videos I have made, but enjoy!

"The Canucks find themselves in a hole down two games to none to the San Jose Sharks. This core knows what it takes to battle back, overcome adversity, and rise to the occasion however; the climb begins tomorrow."

Archived