Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

[PUMP UP VIDEOS] Keep them all in here...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
123 replies to this topic

#121 CanuckianOne

CanuckianOne

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

After a discouraging start to the series I thought we could use a little boost, so I came to the decision with morning while having my coffee to make a montage. Some of the clips have been recycled from previous videos I have made, but enjoy!

"The Canucks find themselves in a whole down two games to none to the San Jose Sharks. This core knows what it takes to battle back, overcome adversity, and rise to the occasion however; the climb begins tomorrow."

Amazing work like always.

23NCfNh.png

Thanks to GoaltenderInterference for the awesome sig

#122 alldaynucksfan11

alldaynucksfan11

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:17 PM

heres a video i made. its my first attempt in making a video, i would love some feedback. GO CANUCKS GO!!

Edited by alldaynucksfan11, 05 May 2013 - 12:17 PM.

#123 Amish Rake Fighter

Amish Rake Fighter

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,097 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

heres a video i made. its my first attempt in making a video, i would love some feedback. GO CANUCKS GO!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=es1hMjiXZQc

awesome, good editing, nicely paced

qrC4ALSTG9AZO.gif

#124 Gooseberries

Gooseberries

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,406 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=es1hMjiXZQc

for me its important that the video is in sync with the song. You did that tremendously well. Also need the city shown in the video so checkmark that box as well. Really the only think I didn't like was the sudden black outs toward the end of the clip. I kept thinking my ohone was dying.

20u7nh3.jpg

Credit to Vintage Canuck The Sig lord

ezgif-714024022.gif

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.