The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-Vintage Canuck-'s Signature/Avatar Shop

Could you make a rotating sig of R.A. Dickey, the Sedins and Miami Heat's "big 3", please?

I don't know what the dimensions on each photo is, but getting them to be equal so they can rotate seamlessly would be killer.

165294401.jpg

You can make this one more centered on him by trimming the left, right and bottom edges I guess. Because he is small in this picture compared to being close up like the Sedins and Miami Heat pictures, what could you do to make him stand out more?

Henrik-and-Daniel-Sedin-Retro.jpg

If you can think of a better one than this, by all means use it.

Miami-Heat3.jpg

And I guess just a little bit of trimming off the top and bottom for this one. Maybe the sides, but probably not.

Do lots of unique stuff to each please!

20kslmb.jpg

[img=http://i41.tinypic.com/20kslmb.jpg]

Could you please make me a gif of Hitler swimming in watermelons. I don't know how you can find a base gif for that but if you do I will pleasure you

I actually don't make video signatures, as you can see in the first post. The only GIF signatures I can make are when you rotate one sig to another.

tumblr_m3vt0gc8cG1qdpb64o1_500.jpg

Could you please make me a west coast express sig with this photo? You might have to trim it a bit, and then jazz it up with your photoshop magic and put West Coast Express in a cool font.

Archived