The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-Vintage Canuck-'s Signature/Avatar Shop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2016 at 1:23 AM, MattCanuck said:

Hi Vintage, Just wondering if you could help me out today with a new sig? Particularly the Canucks tallest Deference, Nikita Tryamkin, i do have a picture, but if you can find any better im open to that but if it can include the Russian hockey logo and have his name and number would be great!

my idea is if i can get the one of him standing alone photo shopped onto the Russian flag with his name and and number would be amazing! but if not included another picture that he can be photo shopped out of that would still look cool! 

cant wait to see the final product and no rush.

Thanks,

MattCanucks  

520218140.jpg

516056828.jpg

russia-flags-russian-federation.jpg

w1paol.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/w1paol.jpg

Hello Vintage,

I was wondering if you could make a rotating sig. of these 3 images.

Thanks

Image result for alex burrows ready to play

And if its possible, can I have Alex Burrows written on this first image at the bottom right?

Image result for burrows hit

Image result for burrows hit \\

Thanks!

24quye1.jpg

Thanks to -Vintage Canuck- for the great sig.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya Vintage! I've been looking for a Horvat sig for a while and it seems that you may be doing some sig creating again. I liked the Hamhuis one you made for me, so I thought I'd come back again.

I have no particular photo I'd like you to use as I trust your judgement in picking out appropriate images. I'd love it if you could do one for me! Credit will be given, of course.

On 1/1/2017 at 6:40 PM, ajhockey said:

Heya Vintage! I've been looking for a Horvat sig for a while and it seems that you may be doing some sig creating again. I liked the Hamhuis one you made for me, so I thought I'd come back again.

I have no particular photo I'd like you to use as I trust your judgement in picking out appropriate images. I'd love it if you could do one for me! Credit will be given, of course.

wvwks6.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/wvwks6.jpg

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

wvwks6.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/wvwks6.jpg

Great! I had some trouble getting it to work as the "choose files..." link wasn't working. Thankfully, I remembered that dragging the file was an option too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Vintage i think its time to switch up my sig and I came to the right person for a new one.

Can i get one of Bo Horvat

Related image

Bo "C" Horvat on it? If this picture doesn't work for the sig i trust your judgement to pick a different one.

Thanks in advance can't wait to see the finished product. Credit will be given as always!!!

Archived