The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Dream Thread

BananaMash

Oh I know what you mean, and so does dreamland Mila Kunis... and Emma Watson... and Olivia Wilde... and Kate Upton... and "Mean Girls" era Lindsay Lohan on occasion.

Also, I can fly in them too so that's good.

Edit: I can fly in the dreams, not in one of the women I mentioned. Not sure if I needed to specify, but it is CDC.

Not a bad call.

I've never Dragon Balled. That would be fun. :P

One lucid dream I was raising mountains and then throwing them down again, carving out trenches for rivers then cleaving them into a canyon, stuff like that.

I was like an ADD god. :P

I've also drempt while I was already dreaming.

Guest Gumballthechewy

i hate the slow moving dreams. i always try to pull on stuff to try to propel myself a bit more.

I had a dream where I was getting married last night. I recognized the person I was getting married to, but at the same time I had no idea who is was. I kept trying to get them to stop the wedding, but I couldn't move and the minister kept on giving the speech. Then the girl I was marrying was like "What's wrong? Don't you like me anymore" and I yelled "I don't even know you". She cried, but the wedding kept happening.

I woke up, was relieved that I wasn't actually married.

I had a dream where I was getting married last night. I recognized the person I was getting married to, but at the same time I had no idea who is was. I kept trying to get them to stop the wedding, but I couldn't move and the minister kept on giving the speech. Then the girl I was marrying was like "What's wrong? Don't you like me anymore" and I yelled "I don't even know you". She cried, but the wedding kept happening.

I woke up, was relieved that I wasn't actually married.

Archived