The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Dream Thread

BananaMash

Guest Gumballthechewy

this is gonna sound crazy, but there's this series of tubes that connects a bunch of electronic household devices all over the world, and it allows people to share photos and all types of weird stuff.

and this is gonna blow your mind, but you're using it right now! it's called the internet.

accurate depiction of use:

5961602-abstract-3d-illustration-of-internet-surfing-concept.jpg

Guest Gumballthechewy

gd has shown contempt for misspellings of drempt. am i exempt? perhaps not, and if so, i will lament..

will bm give him an offer which will entice and him, tempt? there is no guarantee, but he shall attempt.. if he fails, then to gd will he say, get bent.

Probably the dream I remember most vividly:

I was walking down what appeared to be 4th Avenue in the Kits area when I passed a Butcher Shop with a huge white banner with large red letters stating "Stoned Wheat Thins For Sale!". I walked into the Butcher Shop and see a floor to ceiling display of boxes of the crackers behind the butcher's counter. I walked up to the Butcher and said "I'd like a box of Stoned Wheat Thins please!". "Sure, twenty bucks" was his reply. My dream ends with me walking out of the butcher shop, with a box of Stoned Wheat Thins under my arm, mumbling "...what a rip-off for Stoned Wheat Thins..."

That was my dream. Explain that one Freud.

Archived