The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Deb's Torture Dungeon

Guest Gumballthechewy

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ever since our good friend and respected CDC member, Saniel Dedin, brought to light that Deb has a torture dungeon and he's being held prisoner there I've been wondering a few things: first and foremost, how does one get an invitation? and secondly is Deb's torture dungeon also Roy's sex dungeon? Do they go halfers on a dungeon suite or are they just two separate places, it's not like there's a ton of dungeons available for rent in the lower mainland.

If there is anyone out there who can shed a little more light on this situation I'd be more than grateful.

Ever since our good friend and respected CDC member, Saniel Dedin, brought to light that Deb has a torture dungeon and he's being held prisoner there I've been wondering a few things: first and foremost, how does one get an invitation? and secondly is Deb's torture dungeon also Roy's sex dungeon? Do they go halfers on a dungeon suite or are they just two separate places, it's not like there's a ton of dungeons available for rent in the lower mainland.

If there is anyone out there who can shed a little more light on this situation I'd be more than grateful.

Archived