Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mwandazimu

So apparently we are "chokers"

73 posts in this topic

I was going through the sharks message boards and I couldn't help but ROFL when I saw this picture (considering they are the ones that are experts at choking):

jJMFvK6.png

The full thread is at http://fans.sharks.n...d-1-vs-canucks/ in case you want to get a few laughs. I have to admit some of them are pretty funny.

even though they are too, we technically are as well... chock vs choke, should be good :)

Really don't see how the team we beat on the way to the finals in 5 games can talk any trash <_<

i love photoshop as much as the next guy, but i wouldn't dedicate that amount of time on a fake google page. idk people just take things way too seriously

i love photoshop as much as the next guy, but i wouldn't dedicate that amount of time on a fake google page. idk people just take things way too seriously

It really doesn't take that long -- all you do is take a few screenshots and splice them together.

The Canucks and Sharks are the two biggest post-lockout (2004-2005) playoff chokers. Interesting to see how the first round will play out

This isn't news to me.

We're the worst team in the league.

So according to the Sharks we're chokers, but near the bottom of the image there's a line that says "The Vancouver Canucks and the San Jose Sharks have so much in common." ...nice try!

Isn't every team a choker? Even those that didn't make the big show because they weren't good enough to get there anyway. Every team is a "choker" if they don't win the ultimate prize.

Isn't every team a choker? Even those that didn't make the big show because they weren't good enough to get there anyway. Every team is a "choker" if they don't win the ultimate prize.

Well so are the Bruins for blowing a 0-3 series lead against the flyers. However they won the cup the year after.

They're just jealous they can't use youtube for nature battles

I really don't expect much this year in the playoffs. This team is not near as good as 2 years ago. Next year we need to get rid of some dead weight,a total rebuild might be in the works. Booth the entire 3rd and 4th line, and hate to say it but Kessler may have to go. The defence is not too bad, with the exception of Ballard and Edler, they need to play somewhere else.

It may be time to rebuild.

The Canucks and Sharks are the two biggest post-lockout (2004-2005) playoff chokers. Interesting to see how the first round will play out

Guess it's the battle of the chokers in the first round then?

If we had lost against Chicago after going up 3-0 and winning the President's trophy, then that would be worthy of a 'worst choker' title.

But we didn't.

As it were, the Sharks have little ground to stand on when calling any other team a choke artist. But what else are they going to do? Start ranting and raving on a team twitter account?