The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Confirmed] Canucks/Sharks to be shown on TSN!

CBC gets first choice of two series for each day. Meaning they have first choice of east and west series starting on Tuesday and first choice of east and west series starting on Wednesday. No matter how you slice it the Canucks will be on CBC. TSN will get the Ottawa series as you can put money on CBC taking the Leafs and Habs series. Unless of course the Leafs and Habs are scheduled to start on the same day. I don`t see the NHL doing that as both teams have a huge ratings draw.

CBC gets first choice of two series for each day. Meaning they have first choice of east and west series starting on Tuesday and first choice of east and west series starting on Wednesday. No matter how you slice it the Canucks will be on CBC. TSN will get the Ottawa series as you can put money on CBC taking the Leafs and Habs series. Unless of course the Leafs and Habs are scheduled to start on the same day. I don`t see the NHL doing that as both teams have a huge ratings draw.

If it's on TSN, bring back Pierre McGuire so I can make the playoffs interesting by playing this every game:

Of course I'd update a few players, but you get the point...

Archived