The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Confirmed] Canucks/Sharks to be shown on TSN!

It's not playoffs if its not on CBC, TSN is the Toronto Sports Network, and they stole a huge part of Canadiana by taking the original HNIC theme song and making it unbearable to listen to, screw TSN, growing up you got excited to see your team on CBC and especially in the playoffs.

It's not playoffs if its not on CBC, TSN is the Toronto Sports Network, and they stole a huge part of Canadiana by taking the original HNIC theme song and making it unbearable to listen to, screw TSN, growing up you got excited to see your team on CBC and especially in the playoffs.

I'd rather kill myself than listen to someone like Aaron Ward or McClement or Johnson as a color comentator (the guy between the benches)

I don't know their names but you know who i'm talking about.. The like backup goaltenders, they're so bad

Since TSN gets a pick of the series CBC doesn't take, usually 1 out of the 3 they don't take, it's reasonable to think that if Ottawa wins tonight in regulation and faces the Canadiens in round one, CBC would take BOS/TOR and MTL/OTT, rather than SJS/VAN. This means TSN would get the Canucks!

Win tonight, Ottawa!

Hughson is going to call the Toronto series, its a given. And since that's the case, I'll take Chris Cuthbert over whoever CBC has lined up as second in command (or third actually, since I suppose Bob Cole is second). Also, the TSN Panel > HNIC panel. I can't stand Healy and Stock, all they do is try to talk over everybody else and its just unlistenable. I miss when they had Hrudey and Oake together between periods.

I dunno, TSN seems to be getting pretty Americanized. I'm not a fan of Ray Ferraro either. Especially when he does Oilers games...

Doesn't matter to me which station it's on. I'm just happy the playoffs are here! And the more Canadian teams the better, so I hope it's not Montreal and Ottawa in the first round.

Archived