The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo is ice cold unconfident going into playoffs wow

yete

Luongo plays well when he has to - for big, important games. Look down that Cup run - he came up big when his team needed him most.

He doesn't give a crap about a mean-nothing Edmonton game where he's playing behind a bunch of AHLers, and neither should any of the fans. Come Game 1, if he has to start, he's going to be carrying this team on his back. Lu is a big-game goalie, there aren't many others like him in the league who will crap the bed in boring, unimportant games, but rise to the occasion for the meaningful ones.

Luongo plays well when he has to - for big, important games. Look down that Cup run - he came up big when his team needed him most.

He doesn't give a crap about a mean-nothing Edmonton game where he's playing behind a bunch of AHLers, and neither should any of the fans. Come Game 1, if he has to start, he's going to be carrying this team on his back. Lu is a big-game goalie, there aren't many others like him in the league who will crap the bed in boring, unimportant games, but rise to the occasion for the meaningful ones.

I hope Lu fakes an injury and sits it out. Fans and team don't want him? Fine, enjoy life with an injured Schneider and a green Cannata.

Lu should walk out with his head high and his middle finger even higher. Would love to see him win the cup next year. It would be justice and a well deserved face wash to the entire Canucks organization.

I hope Lu fakes an injury and sits it out. Fans and team don't want him? Fine, enjoy life with an injured Schneider and a green Cannata.

Lu should walk out with his head high and his middle finger even higher. Would love to see him win the cup next year. It would be justice and a well deserved face wash to the entire Canucks organization.

About two of those goals were his fault, the other 5 the team just gave up in front of him along with multiple give aways in the defensive end. What's with AV always hanging Lou out to dry? I'm convinced it was AV that started this whole decline and the "Lou is mentally weak" crap when he hung him out to dry in that first big series against Chicago back in 2010.

Had AV of started Cory in game 4 of the Stanley Cup finals and then come back to Lou for game 5 I'm sure Canucks would've been Champs.

Please end the stupidity. All of you.

Luongo is a great goalie. He will be fine with a playoff hungry team in front him. Schnieder will too.

Try concentrating on something important like which team will show.

Of which I'm confident in the good one. Remember we were hurt big time last year.

I agree with the bolded. I was disappointed to find out that Hank left the game by choice (it was reported that after Hank's first shift, AV told him it was his choice whether or not he played the rest of the game and he chose to leave the game).

Hank's the captain. He should have been playing with the team up until the last buzzer of the regular season, even if the other key players were scratched. That's what being a captain is all about. You don't take a night off.

I get that we want to keep our players healthy for the playoffs. I do, and that's why I wish AV had just scratched him completely. But no, both he and Hank wanted to keep the iron man streak alive and Hank simply played a 22 second shift to accomplish that. I dunno, just rubs me the wrong way.

Archived