Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watermelon

Green Men Revealed!

22 posts in this topic

I hope they are back these playoffs! They are one of the reasons why the home games are so entertaining!

I hope they are back these playoffs! They are one of the reasons why the home games are so entertaining!

I used to support them, but this season they are really stale at least in the regular season.

glad the vid wasn't about wasn't green men relieved as this is a family friendly forum.

I don't find them funny in the slightest. They're just annoying.

Cheesy.

Haven't seen them this year as much as previous years, probably cause the lockout though I guess

Haha thats awesome. Who doesnt like the green men? Cmon! They r hilarious and get the crowd pumped. Imagine if geroy was actually the green man?

The time to quietly step aside... Has it not come yet?

They had their 15 hours of fame, but honestly they should just leave it to pumping up the crowd as opposed to their antics to try and annoy the other players since a lot of people consider them a detriment to the Canucks nation as opposed to humorous.

I don't find them funny in the slightest. They're just annoying.

Cheesy.

I love the green men. Look at it this way...we could have them or we could have the average couple of suits who make up the morgue-like atmosphere of Rogers arena.

I love the green men. Look at it this way...we could have them or we could have the average couple of suits who make up the morgue-like atmosphere of Rogers arena.

I hope we get to play the Hawks - would love to see what taunting they would do to Keith!