150 replies to this topic

#151 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

The words I heard Christy Clark say on her CKNW talk show were immigrants do jobs that she doesn't want to do like work at Tim Hortons. You saying I didn't hear that or heard wrong doesn't make it so. Sorry.

I heard what he heard and she said what he heard. Your lifetime liberal hearing aids will have to be adjusted as the filter is set to high.

Jesus...

You guys are children.

Edited by Armada, 05 May 2013 - 11:20 PM.

Posted Image
______________Eat, Sleep,Posted ImageRave, Repeat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.