The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] San Jose Sharks vs Vancouver Canucks | Round 1 Game 1 | 1/5/2013 @ 7:30PM

Apples

It doesn't feel like the playoffs at all. And apparently the game isn't even sold out yet.

I dunno, after our epic run to the finals in 2011, the playoffs just haven't held the same excitement for me.

Sad but true

On a scale of 1-100000 how psyched do u guys think I am???

I GIVE YOU ALL MY WORD. If lui plays poorly tonight ill accept that its time for Cory to take the torch and run with it.

I promise ill stop making all my posts about my love and respect for lui.... this is all I wanted. Lui to get his chance... now here it is Roberto.

I can't imagine any other player in the league having the pressure lui has right now.

The saga will continue

LETS GO LUIIIIII

On a scale of 1-100000 how psyched do u guys think I am???

I GIVE YOU ALL MY WORD. If lui plays poorly tonight ill accept that its time for Cory to take the torch and run with it.

I promise ill stop making all my posts about my love and respect for lui.... this is all I wanted. Lui to get his chance... now here it is Roberto.

I can't imagine any other player in the league having the pressure lui has right now.

The saga will continue

LETS GO LUIIIIII

It doesn't feel like the playoffs at all. And apparently the game isn't even sold out yet.

I dunno, after our epic run to the finals in 2011, the playoffs just haven't held the same excitement for me.

Sad but true

Archived