The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] San Jose Sharks vs Vancouver Canucks | Round 1 Game 1 | 1/5/2013 @ 7:30PM

Apples

SOOO STOKED! Wish I was going....so broke (between utilities & property taxes, playoffs is at the worst time for me). These 1/2 price tickets are tempting me though...maybe we don't need groceries this week?

GO CANUCKS GO! Loved the interview with Kes last night...so focused and determined. These boys know that it's time...let's do it!!!

Sharks in 6.

Book it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, NO. Nice to be behind the boys though, good job.

I have to speak to the kids at church tonight so thankfully the game is a later start. Is it wrong that while I am speaking I will be thinking about the game in the back of my mind? I just hope I do not say something like "Praise Bieksa" while I am praying. LOL. Super stoked and ready to show all my Shark friends back home in Cali what is up one more time.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Canucks/Sharks Playoff Preview - Laurence Gilman

Laurence Gilman says the Canucks have been through a lot this past year, but the group is ready to go for its first round series against the San Jose Sharks. CanucksTV has an exclusive interview with Assistant GM Laurence Gilman who talks about the Canucks 1st round series with the San Jose Sharks.

Giving up a late goal to send a game to overtime like St. Louis did? Well that is very Vancouver hockey. 0-4 at home in the playoffs going back to game 7 of the final. Undefeated on TSN this year. Which streak snaps tonight?

It's not even game 1 yet and the sense around town has huge lineups for the escape pods on board the bandwagon already.

Archived