The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] San Jose Sharks vs Vancouver Canucks | Round 1 Game 1 | 1/5/2013 @ 7:30PM

Apples

All i can say is lou please for godsakes dont get caught behind the net like a idiot and keep your stick on the ice dont get beat between the legs with those soft goals that trickle in play your angles and lets hope the defense clears the net and lets him see the shots Go canucks go.

All i can say is lou please for godsakes dont get caught behind the net like a idiot and keep your stick on the ice dont get beat between the legs with those soft goals that trickle in play your angles and lets hope the defense clears the net and lets him see the shots Go canucks go.

Great effort again Apples............cool AND funny.

As for the score I have no idea. This team has been beaten up and butchered by MG and the coach's to the extent I haven't a clue now what game they are capable of.........optimistically 2-1 to Vancouver in OT

On a scale of 1-100000 how psyched do u guys think I am???

I GIVE YOU ALL MY WORD. If lui plays poorly tonight ill accept that its time for Cory to take the torch and run with it.

I promise ill stop making all my posts about my love and respect for lui.... this is all I wanted. Lui to get his chance... now here it is Roberto.

I can't imagine any other player in the league having the pressure lui has right now.

The saga will continue

LETS GO LUIIIIII

The one thing that I'm considering for Cory not being ready to go is his hydration/cramping issue. If he hasn't been quite healthy and is just getting back to it now, then making sure not only is his body healthy but also that he can play 60 minutes (or more) weighs in on the decision for if he's ready or not. Cory mentioned his prep for the hydration issue in one of the interviews (yesterday I think it was) and said he was pretty much there - meaning not quite yet.

On a scale of 1-100000 how psyched do u guys think I am???

I GIVE YOU ALL MY WORD. If lui plays poorly tonight ill accept that its time for Cory to take the torch and run with it.

I promise ill stop making all my posts about my love and respect for lui.... this is all I wanted. Lui to get his chance... now here it is Roberto.

I can't imagine any other player in the league having the pressure lui has right now.

The saga will continue

LETS GO LUIIIIII

Archived