The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Schneider good to go for tomorrow

canuckbeliever

And AV continues playing his mind games.

He refuses to say who he will start until Wednesday

:picard:

Instead of giving Cory at least 24 hours to mentally prepare himself, and go all out 100% with that first game in mind, he now has to deal with a fickle coach who flips coins and goes by game day hunches.

Instead of giving Cory at least 24 hours to mentally prepare himself, and go all out 100% with that first game in mind, he now has to deal with a fickle coach who flips coins and goes by game day hunches.

Lol I'm going to keep my inner peace...

Listen man... I just don't see why people are turning on a guy who hhas shown nothing but class and poured his heart out for our franchise.

Everyone hasaccepted that Cory is our starter yet people continuously bash and bash lui... wtf ... show some class Vancouver.

To be fair I was never worried. Glad he is/will be good to go, it is his time now in this city. But the worst case scenario was having Luongo start. He isn't a bad goalie at all. I mean a goalie that has a shutout in the finals is considered bad? He has had a few rough games thats for sure but every goalie has every now and then...

I hope you are right.

Obviously everyone from fans to pundits, and even the Sharks are ASSUMING Cory will start game 1. So why not just say it AV? What could his reason possibly be? I think AV mistakenly thinks this somehow keeps his goaltenders on the edge and will make them perform better. I think it has the opposite effect. The fact that he may have told Cory in private is probably true, but it still leaves a sliver of doubt in Cory's mind, as AV has not yet publicly committed. Its yet another stupid mind #%*@.

You guys are all fans of the same team yet some of you can't stop arguing. I'm a huge fan of both and am pulling for Schneider to start...But that doesn't mean I am going to go around bashing the greatest goalie this franchise has ever had in Luongo.

Archived