Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chickenman92

Mock Draft- April 30th

16 posts in this topic

I say the Oilers will take Ristolainen over Nurse if they can.

I want Domi pls.

anyone know this Bailey kid? I am not sure about any of these guys. Domi is pretty hyped up- not sure if that is because of his last name or what? We have a lot of guys with size that have been unimpressive- grenier,labate, mallet, Myron...and it is early, but I wonder if we should go with more offensive skill...

Drouin please. Ok but seriously that would be insane. I would love him but he would cost way too much to get a 2nd or 3rd overall pick

anyone know this Bailey kid? I am not sure about any of these guys. Domi is pretty hyped up- not sure if that is because of his last name or what? We have a lot of guys with size that have been unimpressive- grenier,labate, mallet, Myron...and it is early, but I wonder if we should go with more offensive skill...

Huh?

I've never met anyone, even a CDC alias that would openly admit they're affiliated with hockeybuzz. I respect your lack of inhibitions, in your courage to be associated with this smut of a hockey website.

Drouin will go before valeri. Tampa would be nuts not to take him. Drouin and stamkos would be deadly. Better then st.louis and stamkos

I like Bailey, but I would like him more in the 2nd round (if the Canucks can get a pick there). He's had some injury troubles already, so there's a bit of risk if he can't stay healthy.

Not to hate on your mock draft or anything, but I like Justin Bailey a lot, Him and Jason D. will be the biggest second rounders maybe in my opinion, but not 24th overall.

Especially when ur mock has Petan going before Domi, And us taking Bailey over Morrissey, who might go in the top 15, if he slipped to us I would be ECSTATIC, if Wennberg was available I would be thrilled to take him as well, even Erne would def go before Bailey.

And i do not think it is possible for Lindholm to fall to 12 he is not slipping past 9 or 10 at worst, or every GM past 6 or 7 would regret it for their career

1.MacKinnon

2.Jones

3.Drouin

4.Barkov

5.Monahan

6.Nurse

7.Nichuskin

8.Lindholm

9.Shinkaruk

10.Zadorav