The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mock Draft- April 30th

anyone know this Bailey kid? I am not sure about any of these guys. Domi is pretty hyped up- not sure if that is because of his last name or what? We have a lot of guys with size that have been unimpressive- grenier,labate, mallet, Myron...and it is early, but I wonder if we should go with more offensive skill...

anyone know this Bailey kid? I am not sure about any of these guys. Domi is pretty hyped up- not sure if that is because of his last name or what? We have a lot of guys with size that have been unimpressive- grenier,labate, mallet, Myron...and it is early, but I wonder if we should go with more offensive skill...

• 1 month later...

Not to hate on your mock draft or anything, but I like Justin Bailey a lot, Him and Jason D. will be the biggest second rounders maybe in my opinion, but not 24th overall.

Especially when ur mock has Petan going before Domi, And us taking Bailey over Morrissey, who might go in the top 15, if he slipped to us I would be ECSTATIC, if Wennberg was available I would be thrilled to take him as well, even Erne would def go before Bailey.

And i do not think it is possible for Lindholm to fall to 12 he is not slipping past 9 or 10 at worst, or every GM past 6 or 7 would regret it for their career

Archived