The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luo Lovers VS Cory Fanboys

Noheart

A virus has taken over CDC, it is LLVSCS1-35, (Luo Lovers VS Cory Fanboys virus).

It seems this virus can flare up in the strangest of places, while smothering healthy normal conversation related to the topic it appears in.

It seems to be more about making the opposition angry rather then actually making a valid point. It is for me anyway.

LLVSCS1-35 is terminal, but can be quarantined in here.

I don't ever make treads, so if this is locked or it isn't used I really don't care.

discuss

Any1 with a brain can see that Schneider is the better goalie. Career stats do nothing when it comes down to present play. I've said it many times over: if one day Schneids starts to collapse over and over again like Lou then I fully expect him to receive the earned criticism that Lou sees.

For the LL's out there... have you ever played in front of a goalie that collapses like Lou? If your answer is no then you have no idea what it does to a team. An elite goal tender can steal a team games when they are not playing their best, Schneids has shown he can do this, Lou, unfortunately, has shown that those days are behind him.

A virus has taken over CDC, it is LLVSCS1-35, (Luo Lovers VS Cory Fanboys virus).

It seems this virus can flare up in the strangest of places, while smothering healthy normal conversation related to the topic it appears in.

It seems to be more about making the opposition angry rather then actually making a valid point. It is for me anyway.

LLVSCS1-35 is terminal, but can be quarantined in here.

I don't ever make treads, so if this is locked or it isn't used I really don't care.

I'll start by saying I prefer the Goalie that has red hair,

why?

cause im a Troll

discuss

This is in direct violation of board rules, so I can guarantee you that a suspension will happen.

You are both 1) Trolling and 2) Purposely provoking our fanbase.

Not to mention the million of existing LU/CS threads this could of went in.

This is why I feel the need to protect lui...

The team is in the playoffs... Cory is starting... and some rednecks are taking cheap shots at THE BEST goalie to ever play for the franchise.

The level of class you people portray is embarrassing

The team is in the playoffs... Cory is starting... and some rednecks are taking cheap shots at THE BEST goalie to ever play for the franchise.

This is in direct violation of board rules, so I can guarantee you that a suspension will happen.

You are both 1) Trolling and 2) Purposely provoking our fanbase.

Not to mention the million of existing LU/CS threads this could of went in.

Archived