The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Leaked Canucks email offers 50% off tickets for games 1 & 2

luongo.is.god

You don't understand how thankful I am right now

I have only been to one game in my life - that was two years ago against the Colorado Avalanche around my birthday

I have never been able to pool together the $200 to get a ticket to a game but when you shared this I saw lower bowl tickets going for $130. Obviously, I picked it up and I am extremely thankful for being able to go to my second ever game for such a cheap price

I am very passionate about my Canucks and I will make sure I cheer as loud as I can and to cherish my oppurtunity to go to a PLAYOFF GAME for such a cheap price with my buddy, and to show as much enthusiasm as I can in my rare appearences at a Canucks game.

Thank you, luongo.is.god for posting this article! I will never forget this playoff experience and knowing the prices, this might be my last game in awhile!

Thank you.

You don't understand how thankful I am right now

I have only been to one game in my life - that was two years ago against the Colorado Avalanche around my birthday

I have never been able to pool together the $200 to get a ticket to a game but when you shared this I saw lower bowl tickets going for $130. Obviously, I picked it up and I am extremely thankful for being able to go to my second ever game for such a cheap price

I am very passionate about my Canucks and I will make sure I cheer as loud as I can and to cherish my oppurtunity to go to a PLAYOFF GAME for such a cheap price with my buddy, and to show as much enthusiasm as I can in my rare appearences at a Canucks game.

Thank you, luongo.is.god for posting this article! I will never forget this playoff experience and knowing the prices, this might be my last game in awhile!

Thank you.

Wow...... there are tons of seats available. I'm surprised.. I thought that they'd sell out like they usually do every year. Just goes to show the toll that uninspired play has on fans.

Amazing that upper bowl tickets during the regular season can get you lower bowl play-off tickets now... Wow they are desperate.

awww yea! Picked up game two tickets! Row 13 section 113 for $132/ticket. It will be my first playoff game I am ever going to! I couldn't justify paying that kind of money for upper bowl, but lower bowl for $132 is legit. So stoked.

awww yea! Picked up game two tickets! Row 13 section 113 for $132/ticket. It will be my first playoff game I am ever going to! I couldn't justify paying that kind of money for upper bowl, but lower bowl for $132 is legit. So stoked.

Archived