The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Leaked Canucks email offers 50% off tickets for games 1 & 2

luongo.is.god

I'm super pissed about this. I was going to decline the playoff option bc tickets getting so pricey. I end up renewing now I know I should of just waited n bought for half price wtf this crap so bs. We supporting this team buy buying season tickets and merchandise. I prefer to watch at home but that doesn't support the team financially. And to be screwed over is a joke. Ill sell half off to anyone lol

I'm super pissed about this. I was going to decline the playoff option bc tickets getting so pricey. I end up renewing now I know I should of just waited n bought for half price wtf this crap so bs. We supporting this team buy buying season tickets and merchandise. I prefer to watch at home but that doesn't support the team financially. And to be screwed over is a joke. Ill sell half off to anyone lol

I removed myself from the season ticket wait list this season after the lockout.

Boy am I glad I did.

I understand its a business but the business/hype/demand is SO tilted in favor of the Canucks that it's a complete rip off.

Watch for a mass exodus by season ticket holders who are only in it to scalp. (Great news) and then those tickets will be bought up by true fans..

too bad it will be bought up right away because if people wait, management would be forced to drop prices.

I hope in the very least management learns their lesson and thinks twice about ticket prices for next season.

Isnt it ironic how our sell out streak almost ended on a playoff game because of Acquilini's greed?

I see it as a similar situation to a seat sale on an airplane. Sure you paid 1200 for your seat 90 days ago, but there are 12 empty seats on your plane and 11 people showed up this morning and sat around waiting to see if they could get a last minute seat for cheap. That is what happened here. They didn't sell every seat, so the last minute waiters who took a chance on no seat at all: some of them will get cheap seats. No biggee.

Upper Bowl is better for playoffs where you want to be screaming and shouting and cheering... cannot stand people around me complaining about that. But i'm that kinda fan, so I don't belong to the lower bowl.

I'm with ya, brother. CBC told me to pipe down once at ice level. For ringing a little cowbell for good saves/plays. Then the rep who approached me stood directly behind me and spent the entire first period yakking to the other rep beside her about her daily life so I (politely) said out loud that she should pipe down - people were trying to watch a game. I think the message got through, as my cowbell went unnoticed from that point on.

Archived