The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else play Simpsons Tapped Out on the ipad?

:D

I love how Krustyland quests pop up without having to click on a character. I had been neglecting KL for a while and finally did the next quest, just to remove it from my screen. Sure enough as soon as I finish, the next one comes up without cueing it. Screw it. Ain't nobody got time for Krustlyland!

Hi, I am new to the game. I just added all the people in Origins from the 1st post. Others can add me too and my user name is:

Obese_fatburger

Any tips on how to play the game? It seems very linear up to now for me...

The game is pretty linear but two tips:

1) Always keep your peeps busy, even if it's a 24hr task or 2-12 hour tasks.

2) Do not use donuts to speed up tasks...Donuts are rare so save them up for a premium item you want.

Ye thx for tips....

Accidently spend a few donuts... Saving them now... Anything special i should save up for? (Cash or donuts?). Saw this crazy expansive staircase thing... Is it worth it?

Thx in advance

Yeah, before they put the donut spend warning in I accidentally spent a few donuts...it sucked.

As for what to save up for, I'd say it's your town so get what you want. Although the expensive vanity items (staircase etc) don't really contribute anything money-wise to your town. Personally, I like saving up donuts for characters even though it can take awhile to get them. (I also have spent approx $30 in game over the last 9 months to get donuts)

Saved up to within a few thousand of the Knowledgeum and then Patti and Selma are released...

Actually, I think I would be pissed if I found out just after I dropped nearly 400k that I had to restart saving to get them. At this point, I'd take two more characters in a heartbeat before what seems to be getting nothing (in the knowledgeum)

I have no idea how you guys control all of these characters. There are so many of them.

For some reason, I find it easier to control all of them when they're split between Krustyland and the main Springfield. Not boasting or anything, but being rich allows you to have characters in both worlds.

It helps to have your town rating as close to 5 stars as possible, especially when you have so many task-performing characters.

Yeah, the older buildings go down after a newer update. They go down for about the next 5 updates then they hit the lowest price.

Knowledgeum is needed for one of the quest lines. Chalmers' I guess.

I'm just glad I got to the next bonus level before the update. Took buying a few weather stations but I got the 3 donuts on the first guess.

Archived