The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else play Simpsons Tapped Out on the ipad?

:D

I had spent all my donuts to get the last prize, just to find out that they extended it to the 16th! -_- I don't even want to look at those stupid snakes anymore! If anyone needs some eggs, I have a lot. My username is Ichijou721.

I had spent all my donuts to get the last prize, just to find out that they extended it to the 16th! -_- I don't even want to look at those stupid snakes anymore! If anyone needs some eggs, I have a lot. My username is Ichijou721.

I'll add you. Name is CrowCaw

Drop some of those eggs on me. I don't really want the 5500 prize, but I don't want the event to end with me around 5300-5400

All add you too. My user name is rjmacvic. If you have a neighbour in need to give eggs too, do that, but if you have nowhere else to put them, I'll take some. I'm just going for whack boxes now.

I'll add you. Name is CrowCaw

Drop some of those eggs on me. I don't really want the 5500 prize, but I don't want the event to end with me around 5300-5400

Heh, yeah, "Tappy" is going to end up in storage sooner than later me thinks. I see in other towns the weird Burns' head and Funzos. It just adds clutter.

All add you too. My user name is rjmacvic. If you have a neighbour in need to give eggs too, do that, but if you have nowhere else to put them, I'll take some. I'm just going for whack boxes now.

Heh, yeah, "Tappy" is going to end up in storage sooner than later me thinks. I see in other towns the weird Burns' head and Funzos. It just adds clutter.

I had been dropping off eggs for my bestie but she's totally 100% done the event. So I'll drop all my eggs off for you two whenever I have a chance.

I had been dropping off eggs for my bestie but she's totally 100% done the event. So I'll drop all my eggs off for you two whenever I have a chance.

I have added you as well.

I need about 600 more egg to reach the next level. So close. Thanks for all the eggs so far. Ill keep doing my best to help out everyone.

I have added you as well.

I need about 600 more egg to reach the next level. So close. Thanks for all the eggs so far. Ill keep doing my best to help out everyone.

I never got an invite from you o.O I found your username in this thread though so I added you, I'll leave you some eggs tomorrow.

I need like 150 snakes before tomorrow. Egg trade anyone?

I've got the time and the eggs, who are you again?

Edit: I guessed that you were the guy with like 100 brown houses... if not, I just dropped 200 eggs on some poor bugger.

This brown houses seem to fire off once a minute... that must be some good cash coming in with that many of them.

I like them because they pay themselves off pretty quickly. I think it's once every 5 minutes, but even if you only check in a few times a day it's good money.

I see some of your towns and you have stuff that you paid donuts for.

Is there an easy way for me to gain donuts without spending real money?

I heard there were some glitches in the game that allowed people to accumulate donuts, whether it still works or not I don't know. I bought donuts because I had four iTunes gift cards sitting around collecting dust :x

I heard there were some glitches in the game that allowed people to accumulate donuts, whether it still works or not I don't know. I bought donuts because I had four iTunes gift cards sitting around collecting dust :x

I've got 20 donuts, not enough for any of the buildings I want.

And when I run the numbers, it would be super expensive to start buying up donuts. They almost cost as much as real donuts. :(

Archived