The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else play Simpsons Tapped Out on the ipad?

:D

Is there a way around this or am I effed?

I was bored and was deciding to switch my whole town around, put everything in inventory so it would be easier to move things around. Start putting things back into the town and realize now that I can plant crops for Cleetus's house. I was 8 days away from corn. Is that gone completely or is there away around that, because if so that is effed right up that it would do that.

Is there a way around this or am I effed?

I was bored and was deciding to switch my whole town around, put everything in inventory so it would be easier to move things around. Start putting things back into the town and realize now that I can plant crops for Cleetus's house. I was 8 days away from corn. Is that gone completely or is there away around that, because if so that is effed right up that it would do that.

Pretty sure it's gone.

I know if you store a building that accompanies a character then they're taken off the task that they're doing and you have to restart it, so I'm assuming it's the same for the corn.

Pretty sure it's gone.

I know if you store a building that accompanies a character then they're taken off the task that they're doing and you have to restart it, so I'm assuming it's the same for the corn.

Ya it sucks. Why did I have to be bored then and not in 8 days? Oh well just have to remember that it's just a game.

Just under 90 days until I get corn.

I think that event burned me out.

I have been keeping up with quests but I haven't even been bothering to send everyone else on tasks lately. They are just wandering the town, looking for me to take a hand in their lives.

Archived