The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo starting

Beluga Whale

Funny Schneider lost all 3 games to the sharks this season and Luongo has a great record against them but fans have no faith in him...Don't matter what Lu does from some people he will never get credit or liked

How does Gillis have anything to do with injuries??? Please shake your head if you are casting blame.

it was a condensed schedule with little time for rest and started without benefit of a proper training camp. Loads of teams felt the injury bug this year. All the healthy eating, sleep doctors and health gurus can help mentally and for physical recovery but not the wear and tear on the body.

I feel like this is damage control for MG not dealing Luongo at the deadline. He's probably hoping Lu plays lights out as a way of saying "thank god we didn't trade him in case Schneids gets hurt like he did." I'm willing to bet Schneider isn't even hurt.

Not gonna happens because it's luongo, but hypothetically :

What happens if Luongo gives up 1 goals in the first two games and then Schneider is finally ready to go?

This is messed up. If we win the first series with Luongo, how can we go back to Schneider unless we win 5-4, 4-3 games.

People are freaking out of Lou does indeed get the start and loses. I'm worried about what happens of he gets the start and wins. Schneids is clearly at the absolute last threshold of being ready to go but if Lou has a solid win what do they do for game 2?

Not gonna happens because it's luongo, but hypothetically :

What happens if Luongo gives up 1 goals in the first two games and then Schneider is finally ready to go?

This is messed up. If we win the first series with Luongo, how can we go back to Schneider unless we win 5-4, 4-3 games.

Archived