The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo starting

Beluga Whale

btw.. Luongo's stats in game 1 of all series in his career.. he's 9-2 with the 2 lost 1 to LA last year and 1 to Anaheim the year they won the cup.. he has 3 shutouts in game 1 in 11 games.. and a save % of .957... even with the game 1 lost to LA last year his sv% that game was .921... so why worry?

btw.. Luongo's stats in game 1 of all series in his career.. he's 9-2 with the 2 lost 1 to LA last year and 1 to Anaheim the year they won the cup.. he has 3 shutouts in game 1 in 11 games.. and a save % of .957... even with the game 1 lost to LA last year his sv% that game was .921... so why worry?

No, I cannot deny that. I also cannot deny he had meltdowns in Chicago in 2009, 2010, and 2011, not including allowing the game to go to OT in game 7 of the 2011 Chicago series). I also cannot deny he let in several softies (how many from behind the net in that Nashville series?) He played well against SJ and Boston in 2 of the games. You could say he took the team to game 7 of the finals when he should have only had to have taken them to game 6.

Archived