The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo starting

Beluga Whale

I am very excited about this!! Obviously they are both great goalies, but if Cory isnt 100 percent no use risking him. Also I reaaaaally want to see what Luongo can do now that he has a full team in front of him and is pissed off about last game haha. Man I would love nothing more than to win a cup with Luongo, then trade him sure I dont care lol. It would be such a good feeling.

This is probably part of MG and AV's elaborate plan to fool all of us. Schneider gets injured, and Luongo comes to take over the starting role for a few games while Cannata backs him up. Schneider is better by Game 1, and everyone assumes he'll start, but instead, he backs up Luongo.  Suddenly, Luongo gets a freakish toilet malfunction where the toilet is clogged up and the team bathroom overflows. Schneider steps in as the savior, and shuts out the Sharks for the rest of the period. During the intermission, he goes to use the washroom, but is hit by the sudden flow of water as he opens the door and is knocked unconsious. Cannata steps in wearing his equipment, but no one notices until they discover that he has a soul, and bras are thrown onto the ice until Cowan walks in through the back entrance and scores six goals in four games. Suddenly, he was the saviour, and and dons the pads to complete the cinderella run to the Stanley Cup.

Then they discover Lack run over by a zamboni. Schneider is still at large as the VPD continues to charge 2011 rioters two years after the incident.

but as he said it has happened so many times....and everytime AV does not pull him. So it can have its effects. you do not leave any golie in for more than 5 goals if it is not a close game leave alone your potential( because Cory was injured) playoff game 1 starter.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Faith based on previous meltdowns and coming off yet another meltdown? If Lu wins does he get the next starts? I have a feeling Lu will get some wins and Cory will get put in when Lu fails as happened last year (after its too late).

Archived