Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cancuker

Karma, tell me im crazy

35 posts in this topic

I know we don't like to talk about injuries, but I have a feeling Sedin totally cursed himself by putting himself in the game for 22 seconds to extend the "ironman streak".

At lunch I go sleep in my car for an hour and I dreamt that Sedin got hurt tonight. I woke up in sweats, but then realized that had nothing to do with the dream....the windows weren't open and it's hot outside.

Honestly, bad feeling in my gutt about tonight.

You have just created Karma by making this thread

I won't say you're crazy, only that you created a terrible thread.

You have just created Karma by making this thread

Your crazy....besides playoffs don't count towards iron-man streak anyway. If he got injured the first game of next season then it would be Karma

Well, you certainly gave yourself a quirky excuse to bring up should Hank underperform. It wasn't him, IT WAS THE VOODOO MON!

Bunch of nonsense.

I know we don't like to talk about injuries, but I have a feeling Sedin totally cursed himself by putting himself in the game for 22 seconds to extend the "ironman streak".

At lunch I go sleep in my car for an hour and I dreamt that Sedin got hurt tonight. I woke up in sweats, but then realized that had nothing to do with the dream....the windows weren't open and it's hot outside.

At lunch I go sleep in my car for an hour and I dreamt that Sedin got hurt tonight.  I woke up in sweats, but then realized that had nothing to do with the dream....the windows weren't open and it's hot outside.

Dude. I think Karma is busy with far more important issues than Henrik extending his steak by playing only 22 seconds.On another note, it is eerie because I had a dream Saturday night that Henrik got a concussion in the first game of the playoffs. I pray that this dream doesn't come true.

You're obsessing too much about the Canucks. There are other things in life besides hockey.