The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Karma, tell me im crazy

Cancuker

I know we don't like to talk about injuries, but I have a feeling Sedin totally cursed himself by putting himself in the game for 22 seconds to extend the "ironman streak".

At lunch I go sleep in my car for an hour and I dreamt that Sedin got hurt tonight. I woke up in sweats, but then realized that had nothing to do with the dream....the windows weren't open and it's hot outside.

Honestly, bad feeling in my gutt about tonight.

I know we don't like to talk about injuries, but I have a feeling Sedin totally cursed himself by putting himself in the game for 22 seconds to extend the "ironman streak".

At lunch I go sleep in my car for an hour and I dreamt that Sedin got hurt tonight. I woke up in sweats, but then realized that had nothing to do with the dream....the windows weren't open and it's hot outside.

At lunch I go sleep in my car for an hour and I dreamt that Sedin got hurt tonight.  I woke up in sweats, but then realized that had nothing to do with the dream....the windows weren't open and it's hot outside.

Dude. I think Karma is busy with far more important issues than Henrik extending his steak by playing only 22 seconds.On another note, it is eerie because I had a dream Saturday night that Henrik got a concussion in the first game of the playoffs. I pray that this dream doesn't come true.

Archived