The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Canuck has the highest hockey IQ and the lowest?

Kosmo Kramer

Best Forward: Henrik

Best D: Hamhuis

Worst forward: Booth

Worst D: Bieksa

To all people saying Edler as the lowest you are crazy wrong, he's had a rough year but to say he has a low hockey iq is ridiculous. He can make some really smart passes, pinches and plays on the pp.

Best Forward: Henrik

Best D: Hamhuis

Worst forward: Booth

Worst D: Bieksa

To all people saying Edler as the lowest you are crazy wrong, he's had a rough year but to say he has a low hockey iq is ridiculous. He can make some really smart passes, pinches and plays on the pp.

For highest I'd actually have to say Kesler, and for lowest, here's the shocker, I'd have to say Luongo. Don't get me wrong, he has high hockey IQ for the most part, but at times his decisions are truly questionable.

As a Hardcore full time Lou Lover, there are actually times where he leaves me scratching my head.

<p>

<br />

For highest I&#39;d actually have to say Kesler, and for lowest, here&#39;s the shocker, I&#39;d have to say Luongo. Don&#39;t get me wrong, he has high hockey IQ for the most part, but at times his decisions are truly questionable. <br />

lu has decent hockey iq... it's his hockey eq that is in his way of being the absolute best goalie in the world

<br />

As a Hardcore full time Lou Lover, there are actually times where he leaves me scratching my head.<br />

Highest: Burrows by far - his hockey IQ is the primary reason he can play on any line and be very productive on the top line. He can excel in any game situation: 5on5, PP or PK.

I would not include Hank or Danny for highest hockey IQ - we must consider both ends of the ice for this attribute. They have great vision on the ice though.

Lowest: As far as regulars go, perhaps Booth. That guy has tunnel vision on the ice, especially when the puck is on his stick. Highly skilled but very one-dimensional and I don't perceive him as thinking the game much.

Archived