Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Magician

[PGT] San Jose Sharks 3 @ Vancouver Canucks 1

People need to give their head a shake blaming LU. It could have been 10-0 without him.

Nice job Canucks! They played well for 1 out of 3 periods. Same as we have seen all season.

If not for Lu's performance in the first, it may have been 3-0 SJ in the first period.

Ha!

In was referring to the first period.. the one where we.we outplayed.. 5-1?

Yeah ok.

All I can say is Van will be lucky to score 1-2 more goals here..

Well, on the bright side we might finally get to see a new coaching staff next season. Hopefully someone who kicks these guys asses and gets them to play a full 60 minutes.

I've never been so mad after a loss. Same inconsistent play the canucks played all season. They showed up for 1 period. The canucks had quite a few bounces that did not go there way, which was really annoying to watch.

IF EVERY CANUCK WOULD SHOW AS MUCH HEART AS KESLER WE WOULD WIN. The Sedins were an absolute no show this game. they really need to step it up. If the canucks play the same way in game 2, they're done.

Kesler: I felt good enough to play

Kesler: I took the option to take the morning skate off because I thought that was the best way to have the most energy tonight

Lines = NO CHEMISTRY

You know what lines DID have chemistry?:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Higgins-Roy-Kesler

Raymond-Lapierre-Hansen

Sestito-Lapierre-Weise

KEEP THE LINES THAT WIN US GAMES!

Thanks, cheers, Canucks in6

I don't really care anymore,

I mean I want them to win, but if the team doesn't care then there is no point in me caring either.

People need to give their head a shake blaming LU. It could have been 10-0 without him.

This team is a has been hockey team right across the board. Sloppy passing, "letting" San Jose reach the puck first along the boards, losing 90% of the battles for the puck along the boards, slapping the puck out just to get rid of it, D. Sedin refusing to shoot the puck and everything else a 20th place team does.

I'll give the Canucks 1 game in the series. They don't deserve to be where they are in the first place. Disgusting! :sadno::picard: