The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks 3 @ Vancouver Canucks 1

The Magician

It wasn't even just the one goal scored, it was the lack of offensive chances. Higgins-Kesler-Roy would be nice for a 2nd line, or Raymond- Kesler- Kassian/Burrows

Higgins- Roy- Hansen

guys both these teams were useless with edge going to sharks for playing a solid road game we didnt take advantage of home ice energy. We better game 2... Better wake up.. sorely missing the plays erhoff and salo made with ease to setup our snipers.

Gillis sucks

If Torres Sammuellson, Salo, and Mitchell were all kept for 2 mill a year instead of Ballard and Booth our team would look like this right now.

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Roy Sammuellson

Hansen Kesler Torres

Sestito Lapierre Kassian

Hamhuis Bieksa

Edler Garrison

Mitchell Salo

Corrado Tanev

WAY BETTER THAN RAYMOND

Lines = NO CHEMISTRY

You know what lines DID have chemistry?:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Higgins-Roy-Kesler

Raymond-Lapierre-Hansen

Sestito-Lapierre-Weise

KEEP THE LINES THAT WIN US GAMES!

Thanks, cheers, Canucks in6

A lot of us AV haters have disagreed with his line choices.

Tonight was the prime example. After the trade deadline, Roy was flying with Higgins and WTF? break up the line right before playoffs?

Why?

So you can balance 4 lines of crap?

Load up your top 2 dumbass, Then use the 3rd as an additional scoring line and 4th as energy/checking line.

Sedin Sedin Burrows/Kassian (Although its too late to try Kassian because had you been smart, you would have done this regular season to build chemistry but now all you have done is put him in a position to fail)

Higgins Roy Kesler

Raymond Shroeder Hansen/Kassian (if you want the 4th to be more of a checking role, move Hansen to 4th line)

Weise Lappiere Kassian/Hansen (Use Kassian if you want to crash and bang but if you want to shut down, use Hansen.

So effing simple.

Damn AV, for an NHL coach, you are pretty dumb.

Way to try Higgins Roy Kesler with 3 min left behind by 2 goals. lol

This is why I don't buy Canucks tickets anymore. Why on earth would I spend $500to go to a game when I'm this angry just by watching a free game on TV?

I cannot STAND AV

I said before the game after he decided to try brand new lines for the playoffs that we are risking creating zero offence by trying guys with zero chemistry.

Guess what?

Splitting Higgins and Roy was stupid.

Although wee might have been better defensively (VERY debatable), AV managed to find a way to shut down his own offence.

It's time to dismantle this team and start the rebuild. The Sedins are once again no shows once the playoffs start. The coach, Vinny never has been a good playoff coach. Why wait, start the process this summer and get some players in there who want to play at the NHL level.

Lines = NO CHEMISTRY

You know what lines DID have chemistry?:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Higgins-Roy-Kesler

Raymond-Lapierre-Hansen

Sestito-Lapierre-Weise

KEEP THE LINES THAT WIN US GAMES!

Thanks, cheers, Canucks in6

Archived