The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks 3 @ Vancouver Canucks 1

The Magician

The Sedins don't seem to have their killer instinct they had in 2011 up until the Finals. Both Henrik and Daniel had glorious chances in the slot that they hesitated on instead of shooting right away. Daniel especially has to shoot since he is the Sedin who is supposed to be the goal scorer.

Just what we need...

Play great in Chicago game - so obviously you break up all those forward lines..... And take your foot off the gas ... Frustrating to watch

Bah. Kesler looks like a shadow. Sedins are coasting. We can't score. Been a year and a half since anyone really thinks this team can win.

Prove me wrong! Please! I'd settle for : I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was... If that was all we get for a playoff game - 1 period of solid effort - the window is already closed. Losing a game I'm fine with - but not even skating and coasting is tough to watch.

My thoughts:

Luongo played really well. In fact, with Schneider's poor regular season performance, it wouldn't surprise me if the coaching staff told the doctors not to clear him to play. This way, you avoid the controversy of having him sitting on the bench, and you get to start Luongo who has a good history playing the Sharks. Especially after the last game vs the Oilers. He's got something to prove, and he played well.

We had some good chances. A few posts, and when we pulled Luo, we played great for that last minute.

This loss is on Kassian. Stupid freakin' penalty, and killed our momentum. Up until that point of the second, we were controlling.

We've GOT to be better on the dot.

Ebbett is the worst player in Canucks history.

It was 1 game. VERY evenly matched teams it's scary. We can play better than we did today. We can win, but series is most likely going to 7 and it'll take a bit of luck.

Luongo meltdown.. I'm sorry, what?

Are you high? Lu played incredible. The second goal never should have happened, and the third goal was redirected by Hamhuis.

The first goal was a nice goal.

...you were saying?

Archived