The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks 3 @ Vancouver Canucks 1

The Magician

on the topic of bandwagons, just to make it clear, I still believe the Canucks will win this round.

It's just frustrating when I see questionable line ups that breaks the chemistry that the team had.

I'm pretty sure AV will end up going back to the way things were and we'll win the series.

But doesnt that make you wonder? Why on earth would AV mess with working lines?

on the topic of bandwagons, just to make it clear, I still believe the Canucks will win this round.

It's just frustrating when I see questionable line ups that breaks the chemistry that the team had.

I'm pretty sure AV will end up going back to the way things were and we'll win the series.

But doesnt that make you wonder? Why on earth would AV mess with working lines?

I'm just super surprised at Kassian's hitting ability. The kid tries to hit with his arms? Why? I just play in a rec league, and I know to use the shoulder with knee's bent. More positively anyway, he's decent on the puck and can play the cycle game. Looking forward to Friday.

As soon as TSN showed the undefeated home teams were on game 1 I just knew we would be the THAT team that snaps the winning streak. lol :(

Just like the team that hosts the Olympics wins the cup the following year..... THERE IS NO HOCKEY GOD!! D:<

Luongo played great he was not the reason we lost tonight and I would be saying this even if Schneider played tonight before someone calls me a "lu-lover". yet again as it has been in the last 2 playoff series we've played our offense was the problem

1 goal a game is not going to cut it i don't care who is in net

step it up guys

Canucks won't win this round. AV and MG will be fired, sales are down and no one in this city cares about the Canucks all of a sudden. If I were the Aqulini's I'd be looking for a fix fast otherwise they'll be down in revenue sooner than later. They already lost 80 M in brand value during the lock out.

My suggestion, sell high, this core obviously isn't able to get it done and that sucks but better to sell players high and get ready for the next entry of rookies rather than wait around and suck A$$ forever like the Flamers. It sucks but not even a Coaching change will fix things because our players are just a bit too old at this point. Core is above ~32 and the rookies don't care nor play like stars because most of them aren't.

MG got rid of the only prospective star in Cody Hodgson, and Canucks fans know it and have been bitching about it since yet anytime anyone brings it up, other people say differently.

Things don't look good, and that's because they aren't Canuckville.

My biggest concern is that AV will just blame this game on unlucky bounces and make no changes to the lineup, hoping that guys will just wake up.

If we lose the first two games of the series forget about it.

Why are we surprised?

9million in goaltending does not create offense or playoff style defense

Perimeter play all night

Lackadaisical puck movement out of our zone

Dump and chase

Ebbet

No sixty minute effort.

We've seen it since last February...

If the Aquamen want a legit team they'll find new mgmt

As soon as TSN showed the undefeated home teams were on game 1 I just knew we would be the THAT team that snaps the winning streak. lol :(

Just like the team that hosts the Olympics wins the cup the following year..... THERE IS NO HOCKEY GOD!! D:<

Archived