The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Sedins era is Coming to an end

RAMBUTANS

The apathetic, emotionless, old-boys club era needs to come to an end.

This includes Gillis (one of THE most boring personalities I've seen), AV, and the Sedin's.

The last two years have probably been THE most un-exciting hockey I've seen this team play and I firmly believe it comes from the top.

I believe there may be actually something to people in the hockey world I know claiming the Canucks dressing room is one of the most boring in the league.

They have already peaked 2 years ago. They are actually free-falling. Once the Canucks are bounced out in this SJ series in 4 maybe 5 games, I think management should prepare for life without them, also AV. Time to pass on the baton to Kesler and maybe re-tool with new young guys they could get for the Sedins trade.

This includes Gillis (one of THE most boring personalities I've seen), AV, and the Sedin's.

The last two years have probably been THE most un-exciting hockey I've seen this team play and I firmly believe it comes from the top.

I believe there may be actually something to people in the hockey world I know claiming the Canucks dressing room is one of the most boring in the league.

Ive said it before but their just not your leading horses you want going into battle. They were no shows, as was that whole line for the most part. They don't produce and this series is done quick. The biggest apparent thing to me is just how poorly they are on the PP now, once their specially.

The playbook on the Sedin twins is all over the league. The only teams that haven't read the book are the Oilers and the Flames, whom we beat up on regularly cuz they are in our division.

It really is.

They are a far, far cry from what they use to be. I'm not stating this because of this game but because you can see their inconsistency throughout the season as a whole. Especially Daniel; 4 goals in his last 28 games.

I've been saying this since year Chicago won the cup that the Canucks franchise will never see their first ever stanley cup with the Sedins as the main core. They just don't know how to perform in the playoffs. Its simple as that. We need to bring in new fresh blood and ice a new first line and make the sedins 2nd liners. 13 goals in our last 19 playoff games, pathetic

Archived