Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

[Injuries Update] Kesler, Schneider

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
97 replies to this topic

#91 falcon45ca

falcon45ca

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:12 PM

Cory said he felt ready to go and was going to tell AV that. But AV said he's not ready. So I doubt its anything serious.

AV's playing the long game, & Lou has great numbers against the Sharks. So why risk Schneider? The team in front of the goalie in Game 1 needed to be better, not the goalie.

Edited by falcon45ca, 02 May 2013 - 10:31 PM.

#92 falcon45ca

falcon45ca

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

If Kesler had a bad flu, then how can he be 110% for game 2?

How can anyone be 110% for anything? 100% is by definition the most that anyone can give.

#93 NUCKS4CUP 28

NUCKS4CUP 28

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,350 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

why would Kesler have a bandaged arm if he has the flu?

I heard some rumors that he got a new tattoo, that's why his arm was wrapped up.
Posted Image

Believe in bLUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#94 Adictd2b00st

Adictd2b00st

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

Actually I think there's something called a flu vaccine. It baffles me that these guys can't figure this out!! It's not like they can't afford 'em!

:picard: Sadly I don't think that you were joking when you posted that....

#95 MoneypuckOverlord

MoneypuckOverlord

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,067 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

I heard some rumors that he got a new tattoo, that's why his arm was wrapped up.

Your not kidding right?

Players Nikolaj Ehlers have been compared too by the fan base of the Vancouver Canucks.

1 Pavel Bure

2 Markus Naslund

3 Nathan Mackkinon

4 Jonathan Drouin.

5 Jonathan Tavares

http://bleacherrepor...d-top-prospects

combine results.  Ehlers 5'11 162 lbs of solid rock.  

#96 VanIsleNuckFan

VanIsleNuckFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

Getting sick of the kesler excuses, even more sick of all the people claiming he's set to go into "beast mode". He's not the player he once was

Haha, watch him go into beast mode tonight, just cause you said that!

#97 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

Why are posters on here attacking the players like the genuis who wants us to trade Kesler and Bieksa for Weber?

Will those same jackholes still be attacking Kesler if he comes back tonight and dominates? I hate the idea that some of these fools believe that this team owes us something. I'd understand if any one of these posters are long time season ticket holders......but if not, get a life. It's a sport.

Edited by Canuck-a-nuck, 03 May 2013 - 11:48 AM.

Posted Image

#98 mbal23

mbal23

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

You can be contagious from a few days to two weeks, depending on which virus is causing your stomach flu (gastroenteritis). A number of viruses can cause gastroenteritis, including noroviruses and rotaviruses. The contagious period the time during which a sick person can give the illness to others is slightly different for each virus.

• Norovirus. With norovirus the most common cause of viral gastroenteritis in adults you're contagious from the moment you begin to feel ill. Symptoms appear within one to three days of exposure. Although you typically feel better after a day or two, you're contagious for at least three days after you've recovered. Some people may be contagious for up to two weeks after recovery. Also, children are often contagious for a longer period than are adults.
  • Rotavirus. Symptoms of rotavirus the leading cause of viral gastroenteritis in infants and young children appear one to two days after exposure. But you're contagious even before you develop symptoms, and you typically remain contagious for two weeks after you've recovered. Children are often contagious for a longer period than are adults.

http://www.mayoclini...ach-flu/AN01758

Umm... That's not good. Next time I should check first.

Edited by mbal23, 03 May 2013 - 10:35 AM.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.