The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Practice today

mbal23

you can have all the lines mixed stacked whatever..its not the key..just like in any sport money or name brand talents just dont work if you dont have all the hockeygods on your side..you need to not force the situations..it starts with good defence and if they keep the offence simple pucks will go in the net...the game inside of the game is not there yet..you need to know when to let kassian and weise to go after theur players..its about taking shots where you normally dont shoot..its about mixing up the plays and getting into the emotional part of the game...you need to drive the net..players are waiting if injuries happen..lay it all on the line when need be..

I don't like ebbett anymore than the next guy... but that is probably our most minor problem...

All I can say is atleast he got roy n higgy together again . Honestly I think half of CDC can make better lines than av

the ebbett hate is absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary i get it everyone wants schroeder playing the way people talk about ebbett you would think he is losing us games all by himself which isn't the case

This Isn't about Schroeder. I'm actually not advocating Schroeder for the 4th line. I'd also prefer Gaunce, Lain, Pinizotto, Ballard, Vandermeer, Stestito, or the Zamboni driver on the 4th line.

This is about a coach who is clearly not icing the best possible lineup.

Archived