The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Practice today

mbal23

Kassian should be on the third line. Hansen, Lappy and Kassian would be a great forechecking line, something that we lacked.

Raymond is just going to drag that line down, man I can't stand AV, everything I've been saying about him all season is coming true once again.

I would much rather see this line up

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Higgins-Roy-Kesler

Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen

Gaunce-Lapierre-Kassian

That 4th line>>>>>>>>our 4th line now

Don't care if Gaunce has no NHL experience, he's built for this type of hockey and look at Corrado...

Our team needs some energy.

yeah, hamhuis was a real enigma last night. At times I thought he played very well.....made some great plays in the corners, battled hard, then he'd turn around and have 2 or 3 stinker shifts in a row. It was a very un-Hamhuis kind of game last nite. I think he'll be one of the catalysts to turn it around though.

So the lines everyone wanted to see in the first game, now will be in the 2nd game and everyone will praise AV as a genius coach if the Canucks have success. Which should not be the case the guy blows, he wanted to try and experiment his old ways of lines just to try, ya and now we are down 1-0 thanks AV. Your still a joke of a coach who sucks, and this team and franchise will be so much better when you finally leave. Why do you even coach? You call a timeout and once again don't say 1 word to your players, your a coach who suppose to have experiance, so you would think you would be able to talk to your players to get them to do the right thing, but nope your a joke and always will be.

Coaches lines:

Daniel - Henrik - Burrows

Higgins - Roy - Kesler

Raymond - Lapierre - Hansen

Weise - Ebbett - Kassian

Or

My lines:

Sedins-Kassian

Raymond-Kesler-Burrows

Higgins-Roy-Hansen

Pinnizotto-Gaunce-Lapierre

Which would u rather ice?