The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Practice today

mbal23

The treatment of Kassian irks me. He is a skill player, a big skill player, but a skill player nonetheless. I agree with putting Higgy and Roy back together, but not with Kesler that kills depth up the middle.

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Raymond-Kesler-Hansen

Higgins-Roy-Weise (Roy and Higgy don't use the RW anyway)

Pinnizotto-Lapierre-Sestito

The lack of offence is directly caused by AV screwing with chemistry every chance he gets. Him continuing to play Ebbett despite him being completely useless only further illustrates how much of an idiot AV is.

For those that suggest Kassian on the 1st line with the Sedins... I think its a little too late to experiment with this.

AV should have done this during the regular season (not just the first 6 games)

It's a bit risky to try this now when everygame is magnified and the intensity is much greater.

Kassian prob would need a few games to understand where he needs to go etc when playing with the Sedins

Damn AV...you are a fool.

For those that suggest Kassian on the 1st line with the Sedins... I think its a little too late to experiment with this.

AV should have done this during the regular season (not just the first 6 games)

It's a bit risky to try this now when everygame is magnified and the intensity is much greater.

Kassian prob would need a few games to understand where he needs to go etc when playing with the Sedins

Damn AV...you are a fool.

Archived