The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo starts tomorrow

canuckbeliever

Great :( I find it strange that schnieds said he felt good on Monday and now he can't even play?

.. Hopefully the boys can actually play a full 60 and get some goals.. Any word if Higgins and Roy kesler line will be out together? Or at least Roy and higgins

Something still strikes me as off about this whole scenario.

1)schneider says he is ready.

2)Av is on record saying the day previous he thought schneider might not be ready.

3)schneider tells coach he wants to play and is seen taking starter drills at practice without issue.

4)apparently despite being ok enough to practice he doesn't even dress for the game.

5)now he's not at practice and still listed as day to day.

6) if it was groin he shouldn't have practised and said he was ready.

7) all this speculation about it being not body related.

8) his anxiety attack versus chicago 2 years ago.

Something doesn't add up. And if it was groin.. They are past the point that this charade will help them and just say its a groin injury and give a proper ETA to rid yourselves of the media speculation, because this is just making it worse

This whole scenario is just screwy.... Schneider said he was fine.... This cloak and dagger stuff does my head in!!!!

It p!sses me off how the team seems to play differently for Schneider than Luongo... And that's not a new development...

its not goalie's fault... whole team rely too much on goalie without producing reasonable offense. If only we have full 60min play and our top guys shows up in the playoffs then we should be okay tomorrow. I don't know what's wrong with schneider and whole organization is trying to be fbi to hide an injury... just tell us what's wrong with him and fans can understand why luongo is starting.

(Anyways 2nd game is very critical if we go down 0-2 then first round exit is imminent (this is not boston team or coach that's why i am saying this)

Archived