The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo starts tomorrow

canuckbeliever

Hopefully he gets a few shutouts in this series to help us win, seeing as we are having trouble solving Niemi the Sharks should have trouble solving Luongo.

Luongo was not the problem last night, and he was not the problem last year vs. LA. It should be obvious by now to anyone who has watched the games.

They need more shots, period. Shoot more, hope for bounces and maybe some quality scoring chances will happen. Everyone seems to have a death grip on their sticks and are looking to make a pass before shooting.

I am a Luongo supporter always have been always will be, but really sick and tired of our GM Mike Gillis who just lies through his teeth every year to our faces. Last week Gillis was quoted on this, if this was a playoff game Cory would be playing, seriously Gillis don't even talk anymore because you lie through your teeth all the time. Just like trading Cody for Kassian who you said was a good trade because Kassian was going to help us for our cup run? What? I think you've been in B.C. to long the smoke fumes are really getting to your head.

Goaltening won't be the problem in this series. It's the scoring. I'm happy for Luongo to get this chance, although disappointed for Schneider that he isn't playing.

Something is fishy about this whole Schneider situation. He said he was good to go and now he isn't even dressing as a back up.

Actually, we hit 2 posts and the crossbar twice...and one just flipped over and bounced off the top of the net...

The real question is - how many chances did we squander? Daniel blew a 1 timer not once but twice....

Archived