The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo starts tomorrow

canuckbeliever

First goal on the powerplay was basically unstoppable. Second goal was Corrado and Roy's fault for pushing the opposition on top of luongo so he couldn't make the save. Third goal was Garrison and Hamhuis' fault , Garrison didn't tie up the stick behind the net and Hammy didn't tie up his man in front.

All that being said i though Lou played good, and their not gonna win many games by getting one goal so i blame the forwards. I could also tell something was wrong with Kes, now i find out he had the flu.

This team has no confidence when Luongo is in net. You look at who was in net in our best game of the year SCHNEIDER.

The two times Schneider has been pulled this year, you would expect Luongo to come in and shut the door. Nope he comes in and lets in 3 or 4 goals.

The last couple years when Luongo got pulled Schneider always came in and gave the team a chance to come back.

Luongo is mentally weak and it's rubbing off on the team.

The only thing that matters is his 5.3 million dollar cap hit. When you have the owners raping the fans with overpriced tickets, salary shouldn't matter to them. It also shouldn't matter to the reasonable/mentally stable fan.

You are forging a platform that is asinine, and you should be embarrassed.

Please don't talk about the Luongo contract ever again.

This team has no confidence when Luongo is in net. You look at who was in net in our best game of the year SCHNEIDER.

The two times Schneider has been pulled this year, you would expect Luongo to come in and shut the door. Nope he comes in and lets in 3 or 4 goals.

The last couple years when Luongo got pulled Schneider always came in and gave the team a chance to come back.

It's so ridiculous at this point I almost have to laugh.

The Luongo haters just got a new problem though. Luongo may not stop all the pucks that people want him to but at least he's in the net to stop something. Schneider won't be stopping any shot from the press box.

Kesler is in charge of shutting people down, i don't really care if he scores goals to be honest. Roy's line can fill the need for secondary scoring.

Sedins are just so weak. Every other cup contending team atm has a solid 1st line that will score you a goal when you need it most. The Sedins? I'd rather have Phil Kessel/Bozak at this point.

When did lui come in for Cory and let in 3 or 4???? So u r blaming luongo for not bailing Cory out for being pulled as well? That's strange.

But yes please tell me when lui gave up 3 or 4 when he came in for Cory.

Stop comparing the two goalies. Either one would have lost the game last night. Any goalie in the NHL would have.

Archived