The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Dream Team

ChenWei91

Construct you CDC dream team, using only CDC members.

Peener - Peener - One one two

BananaMash- Apples- Gumball

Olias - Wetcoaster- avelanch

Mr Reputable - Dee - GlassJaw

Argon - CanucksRuleAll

VintageCanuck - GD

ScottishCanuck - G-Bassi

GoaltenderInterference

Caboose

Extra:

Tort's Rant

PlayStation

Joe

Weak explanation:

Peener = God

BM, Apples, Gumball = best chemistry

Wet, ave = gritty guys who get's **** done

Oilas = dude tagging along

Rep, Dee, Jaw = **** disturbers

Argon, CRA = Balanced defenders

VC = offensive dman, who shoots a lot, but misses a lot too.

GD = His bald head distracts other team.

SC, G = Defensive defensmensssssssssss

GI = Pretty much cus she has Goaltender in her username

Cab = Deflects all that TO hate put upon him, so probably good goalie.

Tort's Rant = Another **** disturber

Playstation = Ebbett huehuehue

Joe = gritty leader.

Captain = Wet

Assistants = Joe, ave

This crap took a lot longer than expected... Ignore the poor explanations.

Gumball - Argon - BananaMash

Magikal - Apples - MainlyMattias

(>o.o)> - Colon Dee - Olias

Peener - AriGold - Gooby

GodzillaDeuce - ScottishCanuck

Crom! - CanuckLax

I R Baboon - Armada

NuckinFutz

Canuckette_84

Extras:

Caboose (F)

Hansen 36 (F)

Smashian Kassian (D)

Explanations:

Line 1: Has good chemistry in CMN, so I assume it would be like the Sedin line. We'd also choke in the playoffs.

Line 2: A solid second line that just puts their heads down and gets to work. Magikal might chirp a little bit, but every line needs a spark plug.

Line 3: A bit of a flamboyant line, but they'd be speedy and good on the forecheck. Olias is like Mason Raymond, he falls down (drunk) a lot, but he's flashy.

Line 4: Peener and Gooby are there to agitate, and Ari is the muscle to make sure they don't get killed. Probably would get voted the best agitation line in the league.

D-Pair 1: Pretty much our Weber - Suter. Good solid players who get the job done and put up some points.

D-Pair 2: The feisty pair. Out there to be a shutdown line and cause problems.

D-Pair 3: Our quietly good pair. They don't do anything huge, but they do all the little things to be solid.

Starting Goalie (Futz): Flashy poster who plays with a fire in his belly, would play a flamboyant goaltender style, and probably be like Cloutier with his temper.

Backup: Canuckette_84, she can be Manon Rheaume.

Guest Gumballthechewy
Line 1: Has good chemistry in CMN, so I assume it would be like the Sedin line. We'd also choke in the playoffs.

oh i'll make my line too

GD - Knut - BananaMash

Marleau_12 - Apples- Smashian Kassian

Dee - (>o.o)> - Canuck_83

RatedR - CanucksRuleAll - Canuckette_84

Mainly Mattias - Gooby

ScottishCanuck - bassi

drdeath - Deniro

A pylon

first line simply can not fail. with knut centering, who has actual hockey experience, feeding GD who will completely fan on his shot, fall own and laugh at himself while Bananny doesn't **** around. provides world class toughness to protect the the team while providing the finish. GD offers a good net presence and trolls the other team's goalie a lot to get in their heads

2nd line are the guys who round out my team well. marleau_12 brings a solid veteran presence, centered by apples who draws the PP unit with stick figures and images glued on, while smashian is strong along the boards and tires the other team out with a cycle play

colon dee hand picked himself to be on the third line just so he can be close to canuck_83 and stalk outside the women's dressing room after the games. in doing so, it rounds out the third line. Dee is a reliable vet, while faceguy is an ulf samuelsson-type player and canuck_83 provides... i dunno. i'm running out of names i mostly see post. she gets stalked. that's her role, draw all the attention to her while faceguy and dee have some fun 2 on 0 while the other goalie is frantically yelling at his team to pick up the other guys. deadly line up

4th line. just do whatever you want

my defense pairings

mattias and gooby are the powerhouse dman unit. first on the PP and gooby has an al macinnis bomb

scottishcanuck and bassi provide diversity to the team. bassi is a reliable veteran, respectful to the game

drdeath and deniro are the shut down pair. nothing gets passed those guys

my goalie is, literally, a pylon, because my team is so awesome

Archived