The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Dream Team

ChenWei91

you can back up the pylon. it's displaying some fantastic goaltending lately. our 4th line could probably use a spark. thats why i moved faceguy down and moved RatedR up for some extra jump. knutty's confidence is shot because of how well bananny is performing so dee is centering bananny and GD on the top line while knut is on the 3rd line with RatedR and canuck_83

I have such a god like shot that if I played goalie I'd use a skaters stick and take pot shots at the other net all game, it's so accurate that it hits the net every time and it's so hard that it cleaves right through flesh, bone and protective goalie gear.

I also have god like reflexes so all I need to do is stand there to make a save. I can move 21.813 times faster that the speed of light.

I'll take a wild stab at this

Baggins/Bed Beats/Buggernut

:D/BananaMash/GodzillaDeuce

inane/Sharpshooter/Tortorella's Rant

Mr Dirty Dangles/Scott Hartnell's Mane/Gumball

Wetcoaster/Rupert

Tearloch7/The Ratiocinator

avelanch/Mainly Mattias

debluvscanucks/smithers joe

Hugemanskost

J.R.

*closes eyes, throws random darts...hoping they hit the board instead of killing someone in the immediate vicinity*

I'll take a real attempt at making a team

Bananamash - Bananamash - Gumball

Avelanch - 112 - Olias

UMB - Trapped In CDC/CH9 - ulmatenuckfan17

Dee - Canuck_83 - Christian Laettner

Deb/saniel dedin

VC/Mainly Mattias

Insom/g_bassi13

Caboose

proballhockeygoalie

Explanations:

Line 1: Bananamash, the man, the myth, the legend. He deserves 2 spots on the first line, along with his good friend Gumball

Line 2: 112 is our Kesler. Avelanch who created possibly the longest "Ask Me" threads on CDC deserves the 2nd line spot. Olias is here because he's the Pony Jabroni.

Line 3: The Kid Line as I like to call it, because the user are literarly kids. TIC, who is the creator of the infamous VGML and FGML leagues is our Manny Malhotra. He's the best faceoff man on the team. UMB, he is forced by his mom to stand up after he eats, which is probably good for his colon as he wouldn't have to take a poop in the middle of the game. Ultmate gets spot because I miss that guy so much.

Line 4: Colon Dee loves asian chicks, Canuck_83 happens to be one, and Christian Laettener happens to be a place holder for anyone I forget

D pair 1: Deb is mod, so she has to go in the first pairing. But she has to be paired with saniel dedin. They make each other go crazy, which might produce a good pair on the ice. a yes!

D pair 2: VC posts too much, and I like MM

D pair 3: Insom my buddy from sim leagues, and g_bassi because he loves Rashida Jones

Goalies: Caboose is our James Reimer, and proballhockeygoalie is our Luongo.

I'll take a real attempt at making a team

Bananamash - Bananamash - Gumball

Avelanch - 112 - Olias

UMB - Trapped In CDC/CH9 - ulmatenuckfan17

Dee - Canuck_83 - Christian Laettner

Deb/saniel dedin

VC/Mainly Mattias

Insom/g_bassi13

Caboose

proballhockeygoalie

Explanations:

Line 1: Bananamash, the man, the myth, the legend. He deserves 2 spots on the first line, along with his good friend Gumball

Line 2: 112 is our Kesler. Avelanch who created possibly the longest "Ask Me" threads on CDC deserves the 2nd line spot. Olias is here because he's the Pony Jabroni.

Line 3: The Kid Line as I like to call it, because the user are literarly kids. TIC, who is the creator of the infamous VGML and FGML leagues is our Manny Malhotra. He's the best faceoff man on the team. UMB, he is forced by his mom to stand up after he eats, which is probably good for his colon as he wouldn't have to take a poop in the middle of the game. Ultmate gets spot because I miss that guy so much.

Line 4: Colon Dee loves asian chicks, Canuck_83 happens to be one, and Christian Laettener happens to be a place holder for anyone I forget

D pair 1: Deb is mod, so she has to go in the first pairing. But she has to be paired with saniel dedin. They make each other go crazy, which might produce a good pair on the ice. a yes!

D pair 2: VC posts too much, and I like MM

D pair 3: Insom my buddy from sim leagues, and g_bassi because he loves Rashida Jones

Goalies: Caboose is our James Reimer, and proballhockeygoalie is our Luongo.

Archived