The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Dirty play] How Havlat got injured

canuckbeliever

This is the type of crap that makes the NHL fans around the league happy when Canucks lose. They are a hated team for a reason

What is even worse is that Bieksa went on the radio today and said he didnt even know Havlat was injured or missing when asked about Havlat being injured by Sekeres.

Cmon KB, you are better than this!

Has it been confirmed Havlat was injured off that, or is it just the media jumping to conclusions?

Besides, after what Boston got away with in 2011 I'd say do whatever the fk it takes to win, who cares.

This is the type of crap that makes the NHL fans around the league happy when Canucks lose. They are a hated team for a reason

What is even worse is that Bieksa went on the radio today and said he didnt even know Havlat was injured or missing when asked about Havlat being injured by Sekeres.

Here is my main point in all of this. I am a die hard Canucks fan and these are the types of actions that piss me off. This is the type of crap that becomes motivation for a guy like Torres to throw a cheap shot at a Sedin or another good Canucks player. There ramifications for this which are far reaching and those ramifications hurt the Canucks.

Lol, had no idea Bieksa injured him, who cares though.

I want to see more of that kind of attitude.

Sedin probably would have gone off about how awesome Havlat is etc.

We want to get rid of our soft reputation.

Archived