The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] R1G2 | San Jose Sharks @ Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SJS LEADS 1-0

Blueberries

Let's get a good, solid win boys! No more casual "we'll sit on a 1 goal lead" AV special. Would have really wanted to see some "new" faces in the line up but we'll go with what we have on the bench. Heavy reliance on the entire line up playing their roles.

3-1 Heavy-hitting, offensive effort by the Canucks

Daniel Sedin

Derek Roy

Max Lapierre

Patrick Marleau

GO CANUCKS GO!

I expect this game to be a very physical game after what happened in game 1 I know they're going to step it up they have to. We need the guys to start throwing big checks and start opening up the ice a lot more for ourselves. Shut down Couture. We have to contain this guy or else he's going to be the series changer.

This is probably one of the most important games for this 'Canuck Era' (Of course the SCF #7 was more important).

Lose this, and I think this series is done. If that happens it makes the team look like a good regular season team that didn't have much playoff success (ironically, like the Sharks)

Win it, and the series is back on and I would put money on the guys going on to win a hard fought series.

Hope the team wins, I really think this team has talent it just doesn't seem to show up some nights.

Archived