Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

[GDT] R1G2 | San Jose Sharks @ Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SJS LEADS 1-0

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1752 replies to this topic

#1741 maze1967

maze1967

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

THE ONLY GUYS WORTH KEEPING ARE BURROWS KESLER BIEKSA GARRISON SCHNIEDS LOU HANSEN HIGGINS LAPPY WIESE ROY CORRADO TANEV SCHROEDER EVERYONE ELSE IS TRADEABLE

#1742 maze1967

maze1967

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

YA AND EDLER GETS THE MOST DEFENSIVE MINUTES........WTF R U WATCHIN AV

#1743 Mclean1

Mclean1

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:55 PM

THE ONLY GUYS WORTH KEEPING ARE BURROWS KESLER BIEKSA GARRISON SCHNIEDS LOU HANSEN HIGGINS LAPPY WIESE ROY CORRADO TANEV SCHROEDER EVERYONE ELSE IS TRADEABLE

everyone is tradeable on this team EVERYONE...time for wholesale changes I can live with not making the playoffs 2 or 3 years....Its time for it.I will not pay my money to watch these guys play.

#1744 nick_winch

nick_winch

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

Posted Image

hockey gods have our back!

when have they ever? didn't you know? God isn't a Canucks fan.
Posted Image

#1745 dura_mater

dura_mater

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:58 PM

We're only down 2 games. Some of you guys calling for the team to be blown up need to chill the frack out. Easily could have gone either way tonight.

Apollo is not a real person but a post-bot built by the Aquilini's to create hype.

You mean the ntcs that all got waived or the ntcs that led us to back to back president trophies and a Stanley Cup?

#1746 snolan

snolan

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

Dunno if this post went through earlier with mb issues.. but damn Edler seems to always choke.. anyways chalk it up as done, avoid the sweep plz!

CMON GUYS HAVE SOME FAITH! WE ARE GOING TO WIN. ANYONE CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT IF THEY WANT. YOULL SEE

-- 1st Period of Game 2 VS the Kings, 2012 Series

#1747 Mclean1

Mclean1

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

We're only down 2 games. Some of you guys calling for the team to be blown up need to chill the frack out. Easily could have gone either way tonight.

are you a ticket holder...do you pay out of your pocket 5-10k a year...because for those who do we've had enough.This team will be like the flames if changes are not made sooner then later.

#1748 VicNuckleHead09

VicNuckleHead09

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:12 PM

I don't think that we have to blow the team up at all. Edler made a dumb DUMB move there is all. Lou should have had the tying goal as well. Something needs to happen to motivate Edler.
Posted Image
"Louuuuuuuuuu!" - Last game Attended: Vancouver vs. Penguins
Email me

#1749 Super_Canuck

Super_Canuck

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:17 PM

for F sakes I can't believe this! I guess AV is all but gone after this

#1750 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,250 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:22 PM

My brain hurts after reading that post

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#1751 dura_mater

dura_mater

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

are you a ticket holder...do you pay out of your pocket 5-10k a year...because for those who do we've had enough.This team will be like the flames if changes are not made sooner then later.

No but if I was all I'd care about is the cup. Whether we got there, and won, in 28 games being blown out 8-1 in every loss or whether we swept every team (how boring would that be) wouldn't matter to me. I'm not disagreeing with a lot of what is being said IF we lose the series but it's only 2 f'ing games. Until then, chill out. Be upset with the loss but don't call for the entire team to be blown up. You'd think you were all 14 years old and it was your first year watching playoffs.

Apollo is not a real person but a post-bot built by the Aquilini's to create hype.

You mean the ntcs that all got waived or the ntcs that led us to back to back president trophies and a Stanley Cup?

#1752 zejono

zejono

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:35 AM

Good bye AV and take Ebbet with you

LOL I love how ebbet is getting so abused

#1753 WeDreamOfStanley

WeDreamOfStanley

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

Niemi made just as many, if not more, amazing saves than Luongo did. Luongo 100% got out played both games now by Niemi. I never said it was "all his fault", but he did not play well enough to win. Letting in 3 goals, 1 of them being very soft regardless of what you say, is not enough to win against a good team in the Playoffs.

Edit: Thats not even enough to win in the regular season either most of the time...

Niemi has not faced the opportunities that Luongo has, why has Niemi not been in the highlight reel for his saves when Luo has? Because Luo was stopping some chances that were far better than anything Niemi has faced. Because the Canucks chances haven't been as quality as the Sharks... Niemi has not outplayed Luongo, in game one the Sharks clearly outplayed Vancouver, in game 2 it came down to brutal defensive breakdowns and bounces.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.