The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] R1G2 | San Jose Sharks @ Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SJS LEADS 1-0

Blueberries

Do we roll over Rinne and the preds without lui?

How bout sharks and niemi in 2011?

How about Crawford and the hawks in 2011... last I freaking checked Cory got his chance in game 6 and had a panic attack and couldn't move his legs. LUONGO CAME IN AND STOLE GAME 7...

And wtf are u talking about? He's done it for a career where as Thomas and quick did it ONE YEAR.

If by one year standards u want then all these goalies are better than lu

Gerber, huet, Halak, ward, giggy, lalime, Theodore... these goalies have all stole series in ONE year. To do it repeatedly over the years is what sets elite goalies and lucky goalies APART.

U trade Crawford n lui and we never make it past the hawks.

Get real... luongo also stole the series vs the stars.

Yes luongo CAN steal series...

So Canucks fans get jerked around with injury reporting again?

First it's, "Schneider would probably be playing if it's the playoffs", to "Schneider is doubtful for game 1", to Schneider saying he's ready to play game 1, to Schneider missing game 1. Now he's not even practicing, and might not even travel with the team?

Either he was never as close to returning as they thought, or the team rushed him and he re-injured himself. This team seems to be horrible at managing injuries though despite all the planning (scheming) they put into it.

I know you think Lu is the best goalie to ever exist so I'm not going to argue with you. Just the fact that you think Lu won us the 2011 Hawks series just goes to show how little you know about hockey.

I cannot help but notice that when it comes to Stanley Cup success, the Guppies have us beat 4 players to none and one head coach who used to be an assistant on the Wings to none. Besides accidentally scoring on their own goalie on occasion, guys like Boyle and Stuart go a long way in the Playoffs. We really need to find that guy or guys who have drank from Lord Stanley's Cup next season. Tonight is a MUST win game.

Now's the time boys. Pull up your socks! Tighten your bootstraps!! Roll up your sleeves and get to work!!! Throw your rooster up over your shoulders and show them what you're made of!!!!

Better puck support. Better team work. We can do this!!!

Canucks win 3-1!

Go Canucks Go!!!

The team includes Luongo. The logic you're using is that when they lost everybody but Lu sucked and when they won it was solely because of Lu.

Lu has had some really good playoff games but he hasn't singlehandedly led us through a series like Thomas did against us or Quick did the whole playoffs last year.

He's still a good goalie but he's no longer elite. You keep telling me to take off the blind fold but you seem to be the one with it on if you can't see that.

I know you think Lu is the best goalie to ever exist so I'm not going to argue with you. Just the fact that you think Lu won us the 2011 Hawks series just goes to show how little you know about hockey.

Archived