The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 Sharks 3

SvenBae

I thought sedins had alot chances and they did get the passing play on Keslers goal and he Henrik was good on playoffs. Yes , Kesler was a beast but you bandwagon fans going overboard with the hate. One day u hate kesler for his no show first game now kesler for captain after a beast of a game.

People blaming Luongo again. :picard::picard::picard:

WHERE IS SCHNEIDER? I'll tell you, being an injury bum. The big games come and he chokes and injures himself and can't play. How many games is he gonna win from the press box for the team? how many????? oooooh please tell me???????

How come Schneider didn't beat the Kings??? Where was he there? HE COULDN'T GET IT DONE!!!

We lose the series. We have an idiotic coach. The Sedins are invisible. We can't score. The only players who are giving it their all are Hansen+Kesler's line. Our defence sucks We are going into San Jose where they have lost only 2 in the last 15. We would be lucky even to win 1.

Not going to lie, its time to trade Bieksa. He sucks. Sedins too. We don't need to rebuild, we need to reload. Kesler can take over the first line spot.

Archived